YES, Intimate Personal Lubricants are made from natural ingredients. They are certified organic and promote sexual health by enhancing intimate pleasure. Water-based lubes provide the most realistic intimate lubrication. They provide relief from dryness with their moisturizing effect and also maintain a natural balance in the vaginal region. Being water-based, they are also condom compatible. This lubricant’s features are Water-based personal lubricant. Lubes are ideal for couples who experience discomfort during sex. 150ml packing. A unique dual-purpose vaginal moisturizer and lubricant. For topical use to relieve discomfort or as a sexual lubricant. Certified organic and vegetarian, perfect for women with skin that is sensitive to chemicals.
Formulated from water-retaining plant polymers to rehydrate delicate tissues. PH balanced to maintain the typical vaginal Environment and combat thrush and irritation. Provides intensely realistic lubrication. Highly effective in treating the symptoms of vaginal dryness. The condom is compatible. YES is an award-winning British brand of natural intimate personal lubricants for intimate use and promotion of sexual health. Formulated from plant extracts and based on the purity of ingredients that are certified organic by the Soil Association, these are designed to work in harmony with the body to help enhance intimate pleasure and eradicate intimate discomfort (as a result of vaginal dryness).
- Organic and natural, water-based personal lubricant. Made in the United Kingdom. Approved by National Health Services, UK.
- Free from harsh chemicals and pH balance to maintain a natural balance in the vaginal environment. Ideal for women with sensitive skin.
- The moisturizing effect provides relief from vaginal dryness and painful intimacy, symptoms of menopause. Provides realistic intimate lubrication.
- No synthetic or other ingredients can cause health issues. No skin irritants. YES won Europe’s Best Organic Beauty Product Award in 2016.
- Certifications: Soil Association (Organic), Vegetarian Society, Humane Cosmetics Standard, CE mark, and Ethical Company recognition.