Diomed Dry Skin – clinically proven, high performance emollient for problem dry skin including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
The natural oils in healthy skin form a protective barrier which keeps moisture in and irritants out.
People with dry skin conditions, such as eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis, can have a shortage of these natural oils. The end result is dry, chapped, flaky skin which is more prone to irritation.
Diomed Dry Skin combines the high emollient oil content of a cream with the easy absorption of a gel. It also contains a humectant in the form of glycerol. This combination helps soften, moisturise and protect the skin by trapping moisture and restoring its natural protective barrier.
Diomed Dry Skin’s innovative gel formulation breaks down when it comes in to contact with natural salts in the skin; meaning it’s easily absorbed in to the stratum corneum (top layer of skin) and provides a lasting, protective barrier of oils, even after gentle washing.
1. Diomed Dry Skin is a high performance, long lasting emollient to relieve dry skin, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
2. Diomed Dry Skin can be used by infants over 1 month old, children, adults and the elderly.
3. Use as often as required.
Isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin, glycerol, carbomer, sorbitan laurate, trolamine, phenoxyethanol, purified water.
• Before use, turn the top of the pump dispenser in the direction of the open arrow to unlock it.
• The same instructions apply to all age groups.
• Gently smooth over and around all affected areas in the morning and at night, or as often as required.
For full directions, see the enclosed package leaflet.
• Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
• For use on the skin only.
• As with any product used in large quantities and applied repeatedly over long periods, build-up of dried residue on fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings etc) makes these materials burn more easily and is a serious fire hazard. If using this product, do not smoke or go near naked flames. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it.
For full safety information, see the enclosed package leaflet.
1 x 100g tube of Diomed Dry Skin Emollient.
1 x Package leaflet.