Each medicated verruca plaster contains Active Ingredient Salicylic Acid 10% w/w.
Also contains Vegetable Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Petroleum Wax.
Store in the original packaging at less than 30°C, away from direct sources of heat and humidity.
For external use only.
Do not use:- if you are diabetic
– if skin close to the verruca is inflamed or broken
– if you are using any other medicated product to treat your verruca
– to treat more than 3 verrucas at a time
– for any other purpose than the removal of verrucas
– if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
– if you have gangrene
Seek medical advice before use:– on children under 6 or adults over 50 to check that the condition is a verruca
– if you have a circulatory disorder
– if you are pregnant
Possible Side Effects
While using this product a mild degree of soreness may be experienced, especially if the verruca is on a weight bearing area of the foot.
Occasionally local irritation or dermatitis (skin rash) may occur.
If this happens remove the plaster, clean and dry the area and cover with the protective plaster. Do not repeat treatment.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.